Plumbing Pump Repairs
Plumbing Pump Installation & Repair
Does Your Home Need a Plumbing Pump?
For any type of plumbing installation you add to your home or business, it is imperative that you have the right materials for the job. This includes everything from the fixtures you see to the pumps that aid operation beneath the surface. Whether or not your plumbing installation will require a plumbing pump is dependent on a few different factors, including the elevation of the area, and the type of plumbing that takes place there, be it a bathroom, a laundry room, or a kitchen.
If you would lie to learn more about plumbing pumps in Plano and the surrounding areas, give At-Ease Plumbing a call today at (972) 440-5644!
Types of Plumbing Pumps We Service
The type of pump you need will vary from situation to situation, and in some cases, a home won’t need additional pumps at all!
There are many different kinds of plumbing pumps on the market, including:
- Sump pumps – These pumps prevent rainwater seepage from collecting in and flooding your home’s basement.
- Sewage injection pumps – If you need to move wastewater from an area of low elevation to an area of higher elevation, a sewage injection pump can help!
- Well pumps – These are necessary to move groundwater from the ground, into your home or business.
- Backup pumps – These pumps are used to make sure that your basement, or low-elevation areas of your home, are safe from flooding.
- Booster pumps – These pumps can effectively increase the amount of water pressure in your home or business plumbing system.
- Grinder pumps – These pumps are essential large garbage disposals for your wastewater and are necessary for some homes.
- Lift station pumps – These are helpful for large commercial projects and come in a variety of different styles.
Plumbing pumps play an essential role in the inner workings of many different kinds of plumbing systems. Sump pumps are used to keep excess water from pooling in your basement and sewage injection pumps are used to move wastewater out of low-sitting areas of your home. If your home plumbing struggles in any area, give us a call and speak with an expert. We can help you pinpoint the root of the problem, and provide you with an effective and affordable solution.
Contact Us for Any Plumbing Pump Installation
Our professional Plano plumbers have 85 years of collective experience repairing, replacing, and installing various kinds of pumps, and we can help you determine exactly which pumps will work best for your needs. Learn more about the individual plumbing pumps we offer when you call our expert plumbers today. Whatever your plumbing needs are, you can count on At-Ease Plumbing!
Whether you have a clogged drain or pipe, we’re here to help. Call our experienced team at (972) 440-5644 to make an appointment for drain cleaning in Plano.